Calling All Creative Coyotes!
National PTA Reflections
"I am Hopeful Because..." is the theme for the 2023-2024 school year.
Create original works of art in as many of the categories as you choose: Visual Art, Dance Choreography, Photography, Video Production, Literature and Music. Each entry will receive Coyote Cash for participating and there will be art themed prizes for the top entrants! All artwork will be exhibited digitally for all our friends at Schell to see!
SPECIAL NOTE: All entrants must have at least one current Schell Elementary PTA member in their household for this school year. Click HERE to renew or join the PTA. If you think you are already a member and wish to confirm, please contact email@example.com.
To submit your art digitally, follow directions on this video:
What is the Reflections Art Program?
The National PTA Reflections Program is America's oldest and largest arts education program of its kind. Reflections welcomes students of all grade levels and abilities to explore and be involved in the arts. Students are encouraged to reflect on the common theme and create original artistic works in the categories of dance choreography, film production, literature, music composition, photography and visual arts.
- There is no limit on the number of entries per student as long as the rules are followed.
- Program Rules English | Spanish
- Each entry must be accompanied by an official entry form linked below.
- Reflect the current theme in each entry.
- In the Artist's Statement space provided, explain your art so that the judges understand what you are trying to communicate in your entry.
- Guidelines and requirements must be met or the entry will not be judged (see the program rules above).
- Submit completed entries digitally using the link below.
"What do we win? Is this a contest?"
Reflections Theme Search 2025-2026
Each year, National PTA’s Reflections Program adopts a new theme that students use when creating their artwork. Theme ideas are submitted by students from across the country. The student who submits the winning entry receives $100 and his/her theme is used as the foundation for Reflections in a following year. For additional information, please visit the Texas PTA Reflections Theme Search page.